Insulation isn’t perfect, however, and over time it can settle, compress or wear thin, creating pockets of air that allow radiant heat exchange to occur. The results can be seen in many ways: including spotty patches of temperature change in your home or higher energy bills caused by HVAC inefficiency.
The most modern and innovative way to prevent your insulation from falling victim to time and inefficiency is to invest in spray foam insulation in Great Falls, MT. Unlike traditional fiberglass or batt insulation, spray foam expands and cures to offer more consistent protection from radiant heat that lasts longer over time.
At Quality 1st Insulation, we specialize in working with spray foam insulation and understand the many benefits this type of investment can provide to homeowners. Some of spray foam’s benefits include:
- Better insulation from a medium that expands to be airtight and cures to prevent settling.
- Superior energy savings due to a higher R-value rating and airflow inhibition.
- Moisture resistance from a hydrophobic chemical composition.
- Mold deterrence thanks to its inert polymer materials.
- Exceptional lifespan that provides a better return on investment over the long term.
Depending on the type of home you own and your insulation needs, spray foam can also provide additional benefits to those listed above. For example, crawl spaces can be hard to insulate with traditional batt applications—spray foam allows insulation contractors in Great Falls, MT to fully insulate these areas with ease.
To learn more about the many benefits of spray foam and how Quality 1st Insulation can help you leverage them in your home, please call us today at 406-403-4402.