We build credibility with each client!
A t Quality 1st Insulation, we genuinely care about our customers. We work hard to build credibility with each client we encounter and gain your trust. When it comes to home improvement or new construction, you will likely weigh the costs and benefits of adding proper insulation. This is normal and can be incredibly stressful to find the right choice. Our promise to you is that we will get the job done right and stay within your budget. At Quality 1st Insulation, we do not cut corners to pocket more of your hard earned money. You get exactly what you pay for and the job is done right the first time. We are well respected within the community and the state of Montana. We would love an opportunity to earn your trust and gain your business. Proper insulation in your home, business, farm and ranch structures have proven to yield many benefits.
We find solutions for all of your insulating projects.
Connecting with our customers has always been very important to us. This is how we learn what’s important to you and what specifically you are looking for in your insulation project. Quality 1st Insulation is a trusted and highly reputable company throughout the state of Montana. We have been building our reputation and developing a strong brand name for the past 7 years.
Request a Quote (406) 403-4402
We provide insulation services for these counties in Montana.
This includes: Great Falls, Cascade, Belt, Fort Shaw, Niehart, Monarch, Stockett, Armington, Gibson Flatts, Sun River, and Vaughn.
This includes: Fort Benton, Big Sandy, Geraldine, Floweree, Square Butte, Lonetree, Carter.
This includes: Lewistown, Winifred, Denton, Grass Range, Moore, Roy, Buffalo, Forest Grove, Hilger.
This includes: Havre, St. Pierre, Gilford, Sangrey, Higham, Rudyard, Agency, Saddle Butte, Azure, Inverness, Harron, Beaver Creek, and Kremlin.
Judith Basin County,
This includes: Hobson, Stanford, Moccasin, Utica, Geyser, Raynesford
Lewis and Clark County,
This includes: Helena, Craig, Martysville, East Helena, Wolf Creek, Rimini, Canyon Creek, Unionville, Lincoln, Augusta
This includes: White Sulpher Springs, Martinsdale, Sixteen, Ringling, Lennep, Minden.
This includes: Choteau, Fairfield, Dutton, Bynum, Power, Pendroy.
Do you need insulation? We are just a phone call away.
Call us today to schedule an initial free consultation.
We welcome an opportunity to discuss your insulation needs. We insulate residential, commercial, farm and ranch properties in Montana.
See why we are the best
Contact us if you don’t see the county in which you live.
Managing your choice
There can be issues with spray foam if you hire a contractor who is not a professional or who isn’t sure what they’re doing. Keep in mind these things when talking spray foam insulation.
When you have made a decision on which contractor to use, hopefully things will be smooth sailing. Here are some tips to help you get through the process.
• Make sure you receive a receipt for the insulation job. This is required by law.
• Check that the job is done as it’s supposed to be such as the right amount of insulation installed, the R-value stated up front, etc.
• After the job is completed, check the work to make sure the quality is up to your standards and the insulation was done properly.
When dealing with spray foam
There can be issues with spray foam if you hire a contractor who is not a professional or who isn’t sure what they’re doing. Keep in mind these things when talking spray foam insulation:
• Make sure your contractor has proper training and appropriate credentials to use spray foam insulation.
• Ask questions about the specific spray foam product they use and re-entry or re-occupancy times. Ask about proper ventilation and allowing extra ventilation if needed. Also discuss how long you will need to be out of your home when spraying takes place.
• Ask what happens with the chemicals, such as where they are stored, if they are in climate control, or where they should be.
• Ask what the climate should be in your home and outside for spraying to take place.
• Ask if the spray foam requires extra elements for fire protection.