Get to know us better
Quality 1st Insulation is a locally owned and operated family business. Insulation is our business.
We are licensed, insured professional insulation installers serving Montanans for more than seven years. We pride ourselves on our solid work ethics and integrity. We place our customers as our top priority and offer competitive prices and quality products. All of us here at Quality 1st Insulation value our customers.
Trust the professionals at Quality 1st Insulation for all of your insulation needs.
Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers
• Fiberglass and cellulose allow air to flow through.
• Fiberglass and cellulose need to be fitted to the size of the area you are insulating. This can make it difficult to fill every little space.
• These can shift and leave parts of your home uninsulated.
• The majority of fiberglass has formaldehyde which can transfer fumes into your home.
• Fiberglass and Cellulose are not only able to be penetrated, some pests will use it as a nest.
• Fiberglass costs may vary per square foot. It is not permanent and can fall leaving your home exposed. It can also be damaged.
• Spray foam keeps cold air from flowing through your home.
• Spray foam expands to about 100% of its original mass. This allows it to fill every crevice of your home, business or outdoor structure, providing the best solution for insulation.
• Spray Foam increases your structures durability. It will not shift or settle.
• Many spray foams are safe for the environment, making your carbon footprint smaller.
• Spray foam is air tight. This reduces dust, allergens, mold, pollutants, termites, rodents, and insects.
• Spray foam insulation may seem like a more expensive option to insulate, however in the long run, it saves you money on energy costs. Spray foam insulation can add an increased value to your home or business. It provides for an insulation solution to promote longevity and will not need to be replaced in your lifetime.
• Provide sound insulation
• Promote indoor air quality
• Strengthened home structure
• Lower utility bills
• Reduced carbon foot print
• Increase roof’s life span
• Protects your pipes
• Returned gain on investment
• Maintain a consistent temperature
• Reduce power consumption
• Added pest control
• Works for hot and cold temperatures